Header AD

Post AD Top

Advertisement

10 facts about Anushka Sharma You Probably Didn't Know

Anushka Sharma has made her mark in Bollywood by doing big banner movies and proved her acting skills and she is also one of the best dancers of Bollywood. Anushka Sharma is always under the limelight with her famous love relationship with Indian cricketer Virat Kohli. The beautiful and vivacious actress has played many different roles on-screen. We always see her in different avatars, but here are some lesser known facts about Anushka Sharma :

1. Anushka Sharma is knonw for her outspoken nature and always makes her point. Anuhska Sharma also loves attention which does not mean she is snobbish but only that she enjoys the love and affection people throwing her way. Anuhska Sharma in an interview said “I am not spoilt as I was brought up in an army background. But every actor is an attention-seeker. It is an occupational hazard for us. If I don’t seek attention, I will not be doing my work well.”

2.Anushka Sharma in her free time is just like us!! she likes to catch up with friends or just laze around at home. Anuhska Sharma also believes in catching with her dreams and fulfilling it. Anushka Sharma had promised herself to get a designer bag, a house and a Range Rover which she did.

3. Anushka Sharma has been a tomboy and likes to hang out with guys as she bonds well with them. In an interview Anushka Sharma said – “Well, I don’t know if this makes sense, but I have always been one of the boys. I always get along better with the guys. They have a lot more in their conversations and I like that. I am not judging anyone, just stating what I am comfortable with.”

4.In December 2014, Anuhska Sharma auctioned the leather jacket she wore in ‘Jab Tak Hai Jaan’ on eBay, with proceeds going to the redevelopment of the flood-ravaged states of Kashmir and Assam.

(READ ALSO: UNKNOWN FACT ABOUT RANBIR THAT WILL BLOW YOUR MIND)

5.Anushka Sharma has a figure to die for and she is bold enough to flaunt it in movies be it hot dresses or sexy bikinis, although she likes to stay fit but does not want to go on size zero level. Anuhska Sharma in an interview – “I have been like this only. This size zero thing is a big myth because the size is actually meant for babies. How will I fit into a baby’s attire? On a serious note, I work for 17-18 hours everyday and sleep for very few hours so do you really feel I can survive being so thin? If I were not fit I would have been hospitalised. I work out everyday and eat consciously. I am just right!”

6.Anushka Sharma before finding her true love Virat Kohli has gone through heartbreaks as well. Anuhska Sharma has also dated our Bollywood’s not famous fun loving Ranveer singh. Anushka Sharma before earning her stardom status was dating Zoheb Yusuf, a model from Bangalore. Apparently, Yusuf came with his ladylove to Mumbai for a career in Bollywood. But the duo broke up after a while.
 7.Anushka Sharma in an interview confessed that Aditya Chopra told her that she was not the most good-looking girl around but that she was talented.

8.Anushka Sharma made her debut wiht ‘Rab Ne Bana Di Jodi’ and later her next hit movie was ‘ Band Baaja Baaraat’ for which she was nomited for Filmfare awards. Anushka Sharma in an interview when asked about her take on nominations she said – “I cried on my way back home because I felt I deserved it. I was naive. Attending an award function was like going for a college award show, the feeling was that ‘Sab ko mila mujhko nahi mila’ kind. That year, all the newcomers were given a scroll and I didn’t get even that. I felt like sh*t. I thought I’d get the Filmfare trophy because I had done my calculations. I thought since Asin had already got the Best Actress Award at the Filmfare (South) Awards, she wouldn’t be given a debut award up North. So I wept in the car. My mum was like, what is wrong with you? At another award function, I was backstage. I didn’t get an award there either. I met Mr Amitabh Bachchan and he addressed me by my name. I was surprised. He said he’d seen the film and it was a fabulous performance. He said, ‘Bahut samay ke baad I’ve seen such raw talent.’ That’s when Asin passed by with her award. And I told him, I’ve got my award. These were signs from God that everything would be fine. And it is.”

9.Anushka Sharma originally intended to pursue a career in modelling or journalism, and had no aspirations to be an actress.

10.Anuhska Sharma is a very reserved person and Ranbir Kapoor is a fun loving guy. Apparently, Ranbir Kapoor likes to fool around on the sets with his fellow team mates to keep the surrounding light and fun. Such incident happened on the sets of ‘Bombay Velvet’ when Ranbir was fooling around with Anushka and irritated the actress so much that she started crying. Although, the actress does not have any grudge over Ranbir and respects him for his work and for the person he is.

(YOU MAY ALSO LIKE: KATRINA KAIF'S CONTROVERSIES THAT ARE SHOCKING

(with inputs from bollywood tabloid)
10 facts about Anushka Sharma You Probably Didn't Know 10 facts about Anushka Sharma You Probably Didn't Know Reviewed by Bollyfreak on 2:51 PM Rating: 5

Post AD

Post AD

Advertisement