Header AD

Post AD Top

Advertisement

SRK Talks about Aryan’s Relationships, Says He Wants to Join Bollywood


If there is one star kid who knows the knack for staying in the news, it is but Srk’s son Aryan Khan. The young lad often posts pictures on social networking site with his female friends. While it is difficult to ascertain from the pictures whether he is dating anyone of them or not, Bollywood buffs and SRK’s fans are always curious on that front.
In a recent interview when SRK was quizzed about the same, he exclaimed that he had no clue about Aryan’s relationships. He was quoted as saying, “My kids have been very friendly. The conversations I have with them, I would have with my friends, if I had any. So, we sit down and chat, we make fun, we laugh, and we even grieve together. I think parental conversations, Gauri has with them. I don’t ask them about their relationships. They talk to their mother more about stuff like this. But I never ask them. Whenever, they want to say, they say it. But their relationships are things which are completely different from the kind of films I do.”
Not just this, SRK also opened up about Aryan and Suhana wanting to follow in papa dearest’s footsteps and join Bollywood. This is what SRK said, “Suhana wants to act. And I want to say this to every child that acting is not about Bollywood. You could do theatre, television or films. It’s an interest she has and she is good. So is Aryan. Suhana likes theatre. I will be a proud father if she does well.”





SRK Talks about Aryan’s Relationships, Says He Wants to Join Bollywood SRK Talks about Aryan’s Relationships, Says He Wants to Join Bollywood Reviewed by silverscreenkhabri on 9:08 AM Rating: 5

Post AD

Post AD

Advertisement