Header AD

Post AD Top

Advertisement

‘Jamai Raja’ Actress Nia Sharma Goes Bold at the ‘Gold Awards’

Indian Television actresses are known for their saas bahu roles. But now, some of them are breaking the stereotype image of our television beauties and are ready to show their bold side. The actresses have started dressing up in a unique style not just to look hot; but to look bold and beautiful.

Recently Nia Sharma who is currently playing the lead in serial ‘Jamai Raja’ showed her sexy side during ‘Gold Awards’. The lady walked the red carpet by creating her bold style statement in a metallic Kaftan style gown.

The plunging neckline and halterneck design really stole the show and flattered the figure, making sure all eyes were on Nia’s cleavage and incredible figure. Turning to the side, Nia also flashed the full length of her uncovered left leg, all the way to her hip. Adding even more to it, the lady did not miss a chance to showcase her sky-high silver stilettos. 

Nia Sharma said, “This outfit has been designed by Shahid Amir who always designs my dresses. He personally chose this outfit for me and I am super happy. I don’t know how hot I am looking, how bad I am looking, but I am very much comfortable in this dress. When I wore the outfit, I felt that I am actually looking nice. Also if I can carry it out nicely; then why not try such outfits. I have got lot of appreciations for my bold statement and that makes me happy too.”

Well, Nia really sets a remarkable example for TV actresses’ who wants to change their image; isn’t it? Her dress was reflecting her true spirit for the award night.












‘Jamai Raja’ Actress Nia Sharma Goes Bold at the ‘Gold Awards’  ‘Jamai Raja’ Actress Nia Sharma Goes Bold at the ‘Gold Awards’ Reviewed by silverscreenkhabri on 9:13 AM Rating: 5

Post AD

Post AD

Advertisement