Header AD

Post AD Top

Advertisement

Bollywood actresses gave up their careers to embrace motherhood

Mothers and their children are generally said to bond in the first few hours after the birth. Bonding, or the development of trust between a mother and her child, begins from the moment the two are brought together. Here we bring you 10  Bollywood actresses who gave up their Bollywood career to embrace motherhood.

AISHWARYA RAI: Aishwarya Rai gave up her career to embrace motherhood. She says “Motherhood is wonderful. You ask the question and I beam!” and “It’s splendid… It’s inexplicable. The joy, the bliss, is wonderful. A smile from my daughter and that’s it! She’s great,” she said.

SRIDEVI : Sridevi who is a doting mother to two daughters – Jhanvi and Khushi took a 15 year break from movies to devote her time to motherhood. “Being a mother is the most beautiful thing that has happened to me. I am enjoying every bit of it.” She said

KARISMA KAPOOR: Karisma Kapoor gave he astounding bollywood career for motherhood. Karisma says “They keep me busy all the time which I think is really good and I love being a mom, that is the most important thing to me in this whole world. Giving my children the right values and bringing them up correctly is very important to me.”

AMRITA ARORA: Amrita Arora has done films like ‘Kambakth Ishq’ but later dropped the idea od acting. Amrita Arora tied the knot with Shakeel Ladak and has two sons named Azaan born on 5 February in 2010 and Rayaan born on 20 October in 2012.

LARA DUTTA :Lara Dutta gave up her boasting career for motherhood. Lara Dutta is married to Mahesh Bhupathi and is mother of a baby girl Saira Bhupathi.”Motherhood is quite challenging. Everyday is a whole new adventure with your child. I absolutely love it and my daughter is a happy and independent kid.” says Lara

KAJOL : Kajol is one of the superstars of Bollywood and when she got married she cut down on her work so that she can focus on motherhood. “Once I got married and had babies, I had to take time out for my children. Hence I took a break. My personal life took over my professional life and I was very happy about it,” she said.

RAVEENA TANDON: Raveena tondon has been a brilliant actress. Although she gave up her career for motherhood her two kids Rasha and Ranbir. “There’s no greater joy than being a mother; it’s the world on one side and your kids on the other.” she said.

SHILPA SHETTY: Shilpa Shetty has been in the bOllywood industry for quite some time but gave up her career to experience motherhood. Shilpa Shetty is married to businessman Raj Kundra and has a son Viaan Raj Kundra. “Motherhood is a beautiful experience and it’s true that when it happens other things in life eventually take a back seat.” said Shilpa.

TARA SHARMA: Tara Sharma has two sons Zen and Kai. Tara Sharma has done films like ‘Page 3′ and Khosla Ka Ghosla’ but later gave up acting motherhood. “Though I am a working mother, I like to be near my children. I can`t go on outdoor shoots for 40 days at a stretch as I would be constantly worried about my children. I want to be around my children and work as well. So it is difficult to work in films now,” says Tara Sharma in an interview

Bollywood actresses gave up their careers to embrace motherhood Bollywood actresses gave up their careers to embrace motherhood Reviewed by Bollyfreak on 12:04 AM Rating: 5

Post AD

Post AD

Advertisement