Header AD

Post AD Top

Advertisement

Red Hot Aishwarya's Hello! Photoshoot

We saw Aishwarya Rai Bachchan shine like never before on the cover of Hello! for their August edition. Here are some pictures from the Hello! photoshoot. Aishwarya is looking red hot and stunning, as usual


Aishwarya is sporting some gorgeous outfits by Rami al ali, Georges Hobeika, and Abu Jani Sandeep Khosla. Aishwarya, who is all set to make a grand comeback with Sanjay Gupta movie 'Jazbaa', mentioned in the interview that she never used her pageant winning advantage as a stepping stone to Bollywood.

She said in the interview to the magazine, "I have always extended beyond a singular dimension. I haven’t been just a model, actor and title winner. Hence, the course I charted out for my career made me multi-dimensional and gave me several opportunities to represent India on many world platforms."


Jazbaa also stars Irrfan Khan and Shabana Azmi in supporting roles and is set to release on October 9.

 source: HELLO!

Red Hot Aishwarya's Hello! Photoshoot Red Hot Aishwarya's Hello! Photoshoot Reviewed by Bollyfreak on 1:03 PM Rating: 5

Post AD

Post AD

Advertisement